Monday, June 23, 2014

Down in San Antonio

   This past weekend I drove to San Antonio with my mama to see this cute couple! My darling baby sister has met a most wonderful man who makes her happy and confident in herself. Being a good big sister I of course was a jackass to him until I figured out that he really is freaking Wonderful. Ray, you have my vote of confidence that you will keep my little sister happy and content. Cheers to y'all finding your Happily Ever After! Xoxoxoxo

   

   A way into my heart is through my stomach. Ray suggesting we have breakfast at @Tommy's restaurant showed me that this dude has great taste and knows great food. What a winning combination to have in a man. Everyone needs to drive to San Antonio to eat at this place in the near future. When you go order the freshly made lemonade or sweet tea because these drinks will blow your mind. I ordered the chorizo with eggs and potatoes which I think could help broker world peace. Dear sweet baby Jesus the food was amazing and I cannot wait to go back.

   
My heavenly breakfast.

   My +Shawntee DesaRay Goff deserves only the best and I think she has found a great partner in Ray which makes me so happy to see. The world can be a dark and horrible place and it is very comforting to see that love can win out in the end. Welcome to the family Ray! I will warn you that we are crazy and nosy as hell. We can be a tad overprotective and we are loud and boisterous but we always help family out when the chips are down.

  
D'awww they are so amazing together :).

   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment