Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Can't I just read?!

   It is a warm Tuesday night and I find myself reading yet another wonderful book. Could I just read books for a living?

   I am in the midst of finding a new doctor which has turned out to be more trouble than I had anticipated. Unfortunately, my wonderful and incredibly talented country doctor has taken ill and will not be seeing any more patients. Also, he has only seen me once since my surgery December 9 and his darling PA does not take me seriously. All I can say is I want to say Bless Your Heart to her. My southern sensibilities go out the window when orthopedic personnel wave my concerns away. So, I am now on the hunt for bigger and better things. Even if I have to drive to Lubbock Texas just to be told "Everything is fine", I will with a smile on my face.

   After a lot of research I have found 4 doctors to call and hopefully someone can see me. Fingers Crossed. Thankfully, my knee still looks like a normal knee and has been functioning pretty well. With four surgeries under my belt I am a tad cautious and like to stack the deck in my favor. I hope everyone has had a great day, cheers to a fabulous week! 
    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment