Monday, August 11, 2014

Back Home and Yoga Love

   
  Hey y'all I am back from beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico where I saw two operas and ate a lot of great food. I took my laptop with me so that I could blog while I was away but alas my sweet computer would not link up to the hotel wifi. The weather was amazing with temperatures in the 70's with several late afternoon showers. I could have stayed for a month but Steven was getting lonely so I grudgingly came home. While I was there I did keep up with the yoga challenge on Instagram #confidentyogis by doing most of my poses in the hotel room. Yoga on!

Here is the rundown:

Day 4 Goddess Pose
 

Day 5 Upward Dog


Day 6 Warrior 2


Day 7 Camel (a personal favorite)
Day 8 We were asked to choose our favorite pose, mine was Tiger pose grrr
Day 9 One Legged Chatarunga
Day 10 Tiger Pose

Day 11 Bound Half Standing Split



No comments:

Post a Comment