Monday, March 3, 2014

Food Love

    If you have never heard of a little website called www.primalpalate.com, then you must go visit it right now. Laundry, dishes, and a small grease fire can wait.  The food pictures will make you drool, the easy recipes will inspire your inner Betty Crocker, and did I mention the pictures are wonderful?!

   For the past several months I have been experimenting with different recipes that lean more toward the Paleo side of the fence. I happened upon this gem via www.paleomg.com while reading one of Juli's posts. Now I am in love and want to neglect my homework in favor of making duck confit with roasted lemon green beans.

  
   Speaking of wanting to be in the kitchen all day, my mama has lovingly fashioned a recipe book of food that she and my grandmother made, when mama was a child. I cannot wait to get my hands dirty! There is something quite special when recipes are handed down through the generations. From farm to my table is how these recipes came to be.

   Happy cooking to everyone :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment