Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ready for Change

    When your physical therapist gives you more exercises, its as if he/she handed you a promotion. In addition to the existing things I get to do are: mini wall squats, 10 minutes on elliptical machine, single leg squats done on a shuttle machine, wall ball, calf raises done on foam pad, hamstring curls done on a foam pad, quad sets, and walk aways with exercise band. I am in the gym from 8:30 am till 11:15 completing my workout. Being challenged in the gym has always been fun for me. I like to push my body to the limits to become stronger and faster. It is also very gratifying that my physical therapist feels as though I am healing well enough to handle the added exertion.

    March 10, 2014 will mark the first day of my 24 Day Challenge with +AdvoCare! I want to reset my body, feel better, and see what all the fuss is about. I began my +AdvoCare journey with replacing Monster energy drinks with #Spark and #Slam. The difference was Incredible in that I didn't have a carb crash and felt focused with no sucky side effects. Many of my friends have changed their lives for the better with the help of +AdvoCare. Being a Nosy Nancy I have to try this challenge out and will report back with my results. I will post my starting weight and how my body changes throughout the process. I think its important to back up any claim with verifiable facts. !


    As a graduate student I am constantly thinking about what assignment is due next. I don't always want to make time to eat healthy because usually I am too tired to care. The middle of the semester is upon me and I need to feel better pronto. With the help of +Onida Bountifulbaskets, Advocare, my stubbornest, and getting back in the kitchen I know I can meet my goals. It is high time to take care of me!



No comments:

Post a Comment