Monday, March 31, 2014

Gifts on my Doorstep

   Today my stomach decided to behave and allow me to eat a few things which included: grass fed sausage, and carrot fries for breakfast, and Cesar salad and minestrone soup for lunch. Dinner did not sound appealing so I went about my merry way. My 25 minute discussion during my organizational behaviors class went better than I expected and I even had fun doing it. Discussions ran very long so I didn't leave class till after 10 pm tonight. When I got home my Pete's Paleo Kits order had arrived!! Dear Lord my day was made excellent with the arrival of this treasure.

  Grass-fed beef jerky, a Paleo Krunch bar, and Berry and Beef Jerky mix are the first products I elected to try from this wonderful company. The grass fed jerky is almost gone and was damn good!

   I decided tonight was a lovely night to begin Watching Mad Men, yes I realize I am way behind the curve. Better late than never as my darling grandmother Audra would say. This show will become my new distraction.  Hope everyone has a safe and happy evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment