Saturday, May 3, 2014

Date Night and Learning to Relax

   For those of you who know me, know that I am a type A personality with control issues. I also love harboring all my problems inside until my body breaks down due to the stress. Yep, I am a barrel of fun! Thank heavens I have a patient husband who reminds me to hang out in a tricep handstand every now and then and leaves chocolate out in the open.

 
  After two doctors and dozens of tests, I still have no answers as to why my stomach does not like me. So I have decided to take my mother's advice and chill the fuck out. The last few months have not been kind to my psyche or heart. It is high time to let go and relax already! Hopefully, clean eating, having some fun, and putting my anger away will help my stomach feel better.

   Tonight I am taking my husband to the symphony at the Wagner Noel concert hall in Odessa, TX. The symphony is playing Disney pops music and I was able to score killer seats. Instead of hanging out at home worrying about my guts not working, I will get dolled up and have some fun! Great music, fabulous clothes, and a fun date are ingredients for a wonderful evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment