Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Report

   
  The adorable tot in the photo had a dance recital on Sunday and is clearly meant to be a star. The tot is my niece Anna and she likes barbies, coconut milk, dance, and flowers. This kid is so cool that she puts Liza Minnelli to shame. I love her to pieces, especially when she demands that I play with her and her vast collection of dolls. We had a great time bonding this past weekend and I could not be more proud of my tiny dancer.

   Anna, my brother and his wife live in Lubbock which has a grocery store called Sprouts. This store is the bomb and I always try to go whenever I am in Lubbock. I found a new brand of almond butter called Wild Friends and it is delicious and inexpensive.
Lordy this won't last long at my house! 
   

    
Niece #2 Clara closely guarding her book.
My four legged child Catfish on our run getting strong on mile 2.
   A nice thing about living in Texas is that I am close to family and can see my two fabulous nieces on a more regular basis. They are growing up so fast and reaching so many milestones and I get to watch them do it. Can't wait for tomorrow's workout which will be grueling (the best kind of workout) and long. Whoop Whoop! I will report back from the gym :).
Catfish needs a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment