Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Having a Plank Party

Lunch consisted of a ham wrap and Kombucha.
    I am having a great time training my friends for the tae kwon do world open mainly because I get to think up new tortures for them every day. This morning I was reading through the Busy Bod blog written by a hot yoga chick I follow on Instagram(@busybodyogi). She came up with the July Abs Challenge which featured a wonderful plank workout. So I dropped down and went through the seven exercises and found out my abs need some work. I am definitely making my students do all 7 plank variations tomorrow.

    For some reason caramel has been on my brain all day but I am too lazy to drive to the store and get some. I just happened to have all the ingredients to make it at home so caramel totally happened today and I don't plan on sharing. I had a salad today so that means I can eat all the caramel right? Maybe I will just eat half today and finish it off tomorrow.
So beautiful
  

No comments:

Post a Comment