Monday, July 28, 2014

Thanks Y'all :)

    Where has July gone? Oh Lordy August is right around the corner which means that my last semester in grad school is about to start. Also, with July coming to close I am closer to celebrating my one year post op anniversary. Nearly eight months ago I was lying on an operating table with the hope of having a normal active life. My recovery has presented me with a few hurdles but for the most part has been great. Having a cadaver ACL transplant was the best decision for me. I feel healthy, strong, and so very grateful. I want to thank a few people who have helped me along the road to recovery.

+Steven Larizza best husband and nurse ever! Thank you for all that you do every day.  

+Shawntee DesaRay Goff your smile and words of comfort were always appreciated. The snuggles were an added bonus.

+Lindsay Fedele my person who listened to my ranting & raving at all hours of the day & night.

Mama I got my crazy from you as well as my dogged determination to keep on fighting. Thank you for putting up with me.

Daddy thank you for supplying me with amazing books and enduring my endless chatter about Lord Byron.

    Recovery is easier with a support team that can pick you up when you face plant due to muscle fatigue. Who has helped you out during a difficult time in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment