Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I Need to Rave About Some Rad Makeup

   I am loving my new foundation from Maybelline New York. It leaves a light and dewy finish that holds up in the Texas heat. In the last two weeks I have tried two different foundations before I found the Fit Me foundation. My skin tone is so fair that I usually have to switch foundation colors when my tan fades. I am using foundation Fit Me #125 with SPF 18 and I finish the look with Cover Girl classic cheek color in Soft Mink #590. This is such an easy look to pull off before work and can be done in less than 5 minutes. I also found two new lip colors that I have to rave about. Cover Girl lip perfection in #213 is a soft neutral pink that is perfect for work. Revlon Color Burst in Flirtatious #125 is a great lip stain for date night or girls night.

Lush lips

I'm wearing foundation #125 with the soft mink cheek color and CG lip color #213.
Fit Me foundation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment