Sunday, September 14, 2014

Yoga with Dad

   My husband and I live in a small 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment for which we pay too much money for. Yay oil boom! Since we plan on moving once I graduate with my M.A. we don't have much in the way of furniture. So I am able to do yoga as I please in the living room as well as Insanity workouts. My dad noticed my yoga routine and asked to join in. I seriously love hanging out with my dad. He is incredibly kind and so intelligent not to mention funny as hell. So we have a standing yoga date every Sunday after church. I make French Roast coffee from New Orleans in my french press and we stretch out while listening to Pandora. My dad is pretty new to yoga so we take our time and go through Sun Salutation a few times and work on breathing. Then we drink too much coffee and talk about books and music. Hooray for Sunday yoga with dad!

My adorable dad trying out a hip opener with a strap. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment