Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My friend is Getting Married Y'all!


   My friend +Shawntee DesaRay Goff  was proposed to last night by her boyfriend Ray!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG, I am so excited for these two lovebirds! I met this fabulous chick during my undergrad at UTPB and I am so thankful that she is in my life.

   Last night I retired to bed at 8:00 pm because of a stomach virus that left me exhausted and grumpy. So I missed texts and phone calls from +Shawntee DesaRay Goff  and didn't hear the exciting news of her engagement till this morning. This wonderful woman will also be graduating in December with her M.A.!

   What left me speechless was when +Shawntee DesaRay Goff  asked me to her maid of honor. I honestly had no words because my heart was bursting with a profound sense of joy. She made me cry as she told me why she picked me to her MOH. I love this woman so much and it is an honor to stand by her side when she says "I Do".






   Congratulations to +Shawntee DesaRay Goff and Ray Sandoval!!

No comments:

Post a Comment