Saturday, December 21, 2013

Blogs to help you figure out food and workouts


     I have found  a few fitness and paleo blogs that I think everyone should check out.

  • Paleomg- Juli Bauer is funny and has great recipes
  • Nom Nom Paleo- another wonderful food blog
  • Bodee fit- This blog is full of at home cross fit style workouts
  • Real Sustenance- Brittany Angell has tons of great paleo recipes as well as special diet recipes. If you suffer from adrenal fatigue or hashimotos disease, this blog is a wonderful resource.
  • Stupid Easy Paleo- Need I say more?
  • Civilized Caveman- George Bryant has fun and easy recipes to get you started on eating better.
  • The clothes make the girl- yet another fun paleo website that makes eating well look easy.
  • Daily cup of yoga- I am a yoga fanatic and this blog really touched my heart
  • Loving fit- this breaks down workouts into easy components that can be done anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment