Thursday, January 23, 2014

Behold the power of Bacon

    Be not afraid my fellow Texans! Today is very cold and grey so I decided that chilli needed to be made. Even though I am a staunch advocate that chilli is not made with beans or any weird things like lobster, I did throw a few pieces of bacon into the pot.The world did not end and the final product came out better than expected!
Bacon makes me happy.

The beautiful final product.

I made a spice pyramid because I got bored while the meat was cooking.

Behold the wonder of bacon, onion, and red bell pepper!
    For me, cooking is a comfort in times of stress or a case of the Don't Talk To Me! moments. Physical therapy sucked balls today! Yes, I just used the word balls and I don't care. However, I do care to have another bowl of bacon chilli. Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment