Sunday, January 26, 2014

My weekend

    This weekend marks the first time in awhile that I have had a truly relaxing and nice weekend. The weather has been sensational with lots of sun and temps in the 70's! I finished my homework, cooked several yummy meals, finished laundry, and the best part has been seeing my knee look almost normal. The past few weeks have been very frustrating with the ridiculous swelling and pain that came out of nowhere. The rumor on the grapevine is that my Doc is retiring and his receptionist told me that he is not seeing patients right now. Unfortunately, all three of my physical therapists are worried about the swelling and want me to see a Doc ASAP.I'm hoping that nothing is wrong but my plica is incredibly inflamed and this fluid buildup will not go away. So I have found another orthopedic surgeon that I will get to see because Kevin Mannix (PT) made a phone call on my behalf.

       A lovely weekend with great weather and yummy food makes this girl much more agreeable.
Kombucha and a good book makes a weekend great.

Blue skies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment