Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Saturday

     It is a gorgeous sunny Saturday in dusty Odessa. This weekend my goal is to watch too much Netflix (not unusual), cook maybe two more meals, and ice. Seriously I need to ice for the rest of the weekend to get rid of my baby knee bump. This is not a good look for me. Being the only cook around here can really suck when the meal is complicated and requires me to stand around for over an hour. However, I am finally done making the steak queso burritos my darling spouse has been bellowing like a water buffalo about. At least he is way cuter than a water buffalo and I get free tech support.

     I am pretty nervous about Monday and my school/work schedule. Basically I will be at work Monday & Wednesday from 8 am- 5 pm which is not a big deal. Then on those same days I get to go to two classes which means I leave campus at 10 pm. Dear sweet baby Jesus bring on the French Market coffee and a lot of gumption. On the plus side after this semester I will only need 2 more classes to graduate with my M.A.! PT will have to be on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and of course I have to have symphony practice on Tuesday nights. (I play the violin)

    This next semester will be a ball buster. I feel like my new ACL is an infant and thus needs time and attention. So, technically I am a new mom going back to school and working. This thought makes me laugh my butt off, it really is the little things.
Yes Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment