Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

    Oh sweet baby Jesus it is 2014! A new year brings new possibilities and new adventures for me and my darling husband. Our new year's eve was pretty tame compared to some of my wild and crazy friends. Yesterday was my brother in law Mark's 21st birthday or as I called it Happy Drinking Way Too Much Day. Dinner, alcohol, cake, more alcohol, movie time, and of course a drink to toast the new year. I learned last night that I'm the only person in my extended family that drinks scotch. This means that either I look fantastic for being 65 years old or that I'm simply more awesome than most people. It was a great night with family, food, and of course alcohol. Happy New Year Everyone!!


Scotch Scotchy Scotch

Gin and Tonic to ring in the New Year

Mark and his demon dog Rodney...kidding he is sweet :)

Happy Birthday Mark!

Happy Drinking Too Much Day lol

No comments:

Post a Comment