Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Universe has Spoken

     I have an update on the pitt bull that I blogged about yesterday and she has been adopted by a very nice family. Even though I was highly disappointed by this news I was also glad that she found a home that would adore her. It is so hard for a pitt to find a good home due to all the negativity surrounding this breed. The Midland Animal Shelter has several female pitts that still need great homes, so everyone in the Odessa/Midland Area needs to check them out! These sweet girls are a one dog family and do not get along with other dogs but they Love kids. We already have a male rottweiler mix so we are unable to adopt one of  the female pitts the shelter has.

Check out the Midland Animal Shelter here:  http://www.lonestarsanctuary.org/

    My personal feeling is that the universe helped to conspire to get the blue pitt a loving home and that another dog might be The One for me. This situation has also made me think about my sweet pitt mix Catfish who lives with my parents and our female faun pitt Bindy Sue. I have seriously been considering having Catfish live with me and Steven. He would need to get along with my brother in law's dog Rodney. This dog came by his ridiculous name because he is just a Bubba who loves to be petted and chase butterflies. Thus my mama named him Catfish. Any suggestions on the Catfish situation y'all? Leave comments below please and thank you!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment