Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ready to Face the Music and the Kitchen

     I fell in love with my husband mainly because he can make me laugh...a lot. Having yet another major knee surgery hasn't made me fun to live with. Most of the time I try to be positive but I definitely have my moody days when I would love to break things and punch walls. Especially when I feel pudgy and frustrated with physical therapy. Thankfully, the hubs has decided to help me out on this paleo journey and getting Our sexy back. It is always easier to tackle a huge project like changing our lifestyle together as a team. I like to think of us as a well dressed gang, a really small well dressed gang.

     This Saturday, January 4, 2014 Steven will go to the grocery store with me and actually be involved in the cooking and eating choices we make. I find this very exciting mainly because I have a partner to help my broken but healing ass navigate the grocery store. I love cooking and use it as a way to de-stress when I have term papers due or just having a bad day. Standing for long periods of time is not easy nor a great idea for the next few weeks. My ACL (Hertha) is in the process of attaching herself and becoming permanently anchored in my knee. Whoop Whoop so exciting! No worries, I have made meal plans that are easy, delicious, and that my husband can help me make. I have decided to bat my eyes and enlist his help in the kitchen, this is a room that he is not familiar with. I have total faith that he will be a kick butt sou chef and we can whittle our waistlines down together.

No comments:

Post a Comment