Friday, January 3, 2014

Bringing Home the Bacon

     Hey y'all, today was my first day back at work. Damn I am tired but very happy that I was able to feel normal for several hours. My coworkers are funny and inspire me to reach and then go beyond my goals. Finding pants that can fit either over my ACL brace or pants that are tight enough for the brace to be worn over them is a little complicated. For now, I'm rocking leggings and cute dresses with flats that make it easy to walk in.

     My knee decided to swell up after I took my brace off. I feel as though my brace acts like a corset because my knee looks normal while in the brace. After taking the brace off my knee instantly swells up and doesn't look so normal anymore. Now that she has my full attention and all the ice packs, the pain has lessened and all is right in ACL land.

Bam! Random picture time of my hubby Steven and someone's adorable dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment